Opening hours and prices of Castell de Bellver - Castell de Bellver
Opening hours and prices of Castell de Bellver
OPENING HOURS AND PRICES
Ticket sales at the Visitors Reception Centre situated in the Parking area until 45' before the closing time.
Last entrance to the castle: 30 minutes before the gates close.
Tel. 971 735 065
ARPRIL to SEPTEMBER:
Monday: CLOSED - Tuesday to Saturday: 10am. To 7pm. - Sundays and bank holidays: 10am. To 3pm.
OCTOBER to MARCH:
Monday: CLOSED - Tuesday to Saturday: 10am. To 6 pm. - Sundays and bank holidays: 10am. To 3pm.
- Closed: 25/12, 1/1, 1/5 and Easter Sunday.
- Visiting hours can be modified due to concerts or official events organized by the Palma City Council.
- 1. GENERAL 4€
- 2. REDUCED FEE 2€
- Pensioners, students, aged between 14 and 18, youth card, public institutions
- Certified cultural groups (3)
- 3. PALMA CITIZENS 2.50€
- 4. TRAVEL AGENCIES: 2, 50 € (1)
- 5. FREE ADMISSION:
- Aged under 14
- School groups and scholar groups with a tutor (2)
- Pensioners and disabled associations (3, 4)
- ICOM and professional educators and teachers (3)
(1) Travel agencies tickets can be bought in advance to the Visitors Reception Centre situated in the parking place of the castle. Ext. 3935.
(2) The group must present at the box office (Visitors Reception Centre) an original certificate with the name of pupils and teachers, stamped by their educational institution, to obtain free entrance tickets.
(3) Accreditation required.
(4) A minimum of 5 people is required for a group fee.